Hypersigil - Mago, Caídos y Espíritus 5a ed.

Temas dedicados a Mundo de Tinieblas en general y a nuestra comunidad en particular
Sharei
Narrador de Vampiro
Narrador de Vampiro

Hypersigil - Mago, Caídos y Espíritus 5a ed.

Mensaje por Sharei » 24 Ago 2020, 12:37

Como comenté en el directo, relativamente pronto saldrá una conversión de Mago, Demonio y Espíritus a las nuevas reglas planteadas por la Quinta Edición de Vampiro.

He estado hablando con el creador y me dice que lo tiene ya todo y que encajan todos muy bien entre ellos. En sus palabras:

"Vampires get a lot of frontloaded power and durability, their stuff is reliable and they can recharge their resources quickly. Fallen have a lot of specific power, but a lot of that is preset and they can't really improvise on the fly. They require steady sources of power (thralls) or risk 'masquerade breaches' to recharge quickly. Mages can mix, match and improvise on the fly, but are generally squishy swiss army knives that have to pick and choose what they do. They can utilize many different sources of power, but replenishing their power can get tricky.

Fallen get their juice once per day from the their Thralls or by masquerade breaching they can replenish in a pinch. Mages get their juice in the span of weeks/stories and need to work for it to maintain Nodes, juggle with Synergy or steal stuff from mortals/vampires/etc. Vampires get their juice from just whoever they run into by feeding.

Mages are best at preparing things beforehand and figuring out oblique angles of attack, Fallen are best at raw power and consistency and vampires have a diverse array of powers they can fuel essentially infinitely. They can make 20 vampires and 20 ghouls in one night if they want.

Mages suffer from lack of prep and being squishy, Fallen can't interact with things they don't understand/fall into the purview and Vampires have their curse.

It's fully playable already, we've got like 600 hours in but releasing it requires me to compile and polish everything so I should get to that. Some of the Mage stuff changed partially due to the Fallen stuff, so now I think all splats play together nicely"

Aqui teneis el link de la página para más información:
http://hypersigil.spell9.com/

Baudelaire
Narrador de Edad Oscura: Inquisidor y de Edad Oscura: Hadas
Narrador de Edad Oscura: Inquisidor y de Edad Oscura: Hadas
Mensajes miarroba: 642
Antigüedad: 21 de Marzo de 2019

Re: Hypersigil - El "hack" de Mago, Caídos y Espíritus para V5

Mensaje por Baudelaire » 24 Ago 2020, 22:22

¡Ah! Lo que habías comentado en la transmisión del aniversario…

Será necesario darle una mirada.

Muchas gracias. :)

Editor completo

Volver a “MUNDO DE TINIEBLAS”