[Taller] Refinerias de primium.

Rafagast

Re: [Taller] Refinerias de primium.

Mensaje por Rafagast » 20 Ene 2023, 17:12

He realizado unos cambios y añadidos en la primera parte de este taller (Trasfondo). Esto se debe a que cuando redacte este texto no me había leído el Technocracy Reloaded y no tenia información de las nuevas bases de operaciones de la Tecnocracia ni del nuevo estatus quo de los Dragones Elementales. Esto ultimo ha sido lo que más me ha incentivado a realizar los cambios para evitar caer en el racismo que señala Brucato en Technocracy Reloaded.

Ébano
Narrador de Changeling
Narrador de Changeling

Mensaje por Ébano » 21 Ene 2023, 20:07

Qué interesante, y qué cambios has introducido y en qué te has basado? Me interesa la reflexión, me pasa muchas veces xd

Rafagast

Mensaje por Rafagast » 22 Ene 2023, 17:10

Ébano escribió: 21 Ene 2023, 20:07 Qué interesante, y qué cambios has introducido y en qué te has basado? Me interesa la reflexión, me pasa muchas veces xd
Pues a parte de añadir nuevas bases de operaciones que aparecen en Technocracy Reload, he reescrito prácticamente el párrafo de china siguiendo un poco lo puesto por Brucato en un cuadro del libro.

Copio y pego:
I fucking hate that I have to address this, but thanks to some Nephandic piece of shit poisoning some of our historical I fucking hate that I have to address this, but thanks to some Nephandic piece of shit poisoning some of our historical documents, I have to say documents, I have to say somethingsomething. . First off, the Technocracy of the East isn’t a separate arm or faction. The Technocracy is global. East, West, whatever. First off, the Technocracy of the East isn’t a separate arm or faction. The Technocracy is global. East, West, whatever. We’re all working in the same lanes. The Five Elemental Dragons are Methodologies that are largely active within We’re all working in the same lanes. The Five Elemental Dragons are Methodologies that are largely active within Asia, but they’re certainly not hiding. That’s just a stupid, racist notion that needs to die. First of all, how the fuck would Asia, but they’re certainly not hiding. That’s just a stupid, racist notion that needs to die. First of all, how the fuck would Asian Technocrats hide among their Western counterparts? There are three of us for every one of you. Check my math. Asian Technocrats hide among their Western counterparts? There are three of us for every one of you. Check my math. I fucking dare you.I fucking dare you. Secondly, ignore the “proper” names. No one calls the Water Dragons “Taiping Tianguo.” You know why? Because Secondly, ignore the “proper” names. No one calls the Water Dragons “Taiping Tianguo.” You know why? Because that’s the name of a Christian rebellion in 19th Century China. Surprise! Nephandic garbage is all over the place in that’s the name of a Christian rebellion in 19th Century China. Surprise! Nephandic garbage is all over the place in the historical records. Even if we went with a more reasonable name, like “Ren Chen,” guess what? No one anywhere the historical records. Even if we went with a more reasonable name, like “Ren Chen,” guess what? No one anywhere besides Mandarin-speaking regions would call them that! Asia is not one thing. Hell, “Chinese” isn’t even one thing. besides Mandarin-speaking regions would call them that! Asia is not one thing. Hell, “Chinese” isn’t even one thing. Some countries refer to the so-called “Dragons” by their element, others by their color, others call them serpents or Some countries refer to the so-called “Dragons” by their element, others by their color, others call them serpents or naga. Asia’s big, and these ideas don’t fit in a goddamned Western-sized box

Editor completo

Volver a “Mago”